Introduction to the lifting mechanism of the crane
The lifting mechanism of Xinfeigong crane is composed of hydraulic motor, reducer, brake, steel wire rope, jib pulley and so on. The following editor gives you a brief introduction to the working principle of the lifting structure of the new flying crane and some precautions:
The hoisting mechanism is divided into two parts, the main hoist and the auxiliary hoist. The main and auxiliary winches of Xinfeigong crane have the same structure (only the length of the wire rope is different), and the control handles of the main and auxiliary winches are the same, which are set in the control room. The specific control method is detailed in the manual.
Stop: Hang the main winch control handle back to the neutral position, and the heavy objects stop lifting.
Because the balance valve is installed in the hydraulic system, it not only makes the lifting and lowering stable, but also enables the heavy objects to stay in any position.
The main winch is used when the main boom is working. When the main boom is working, as the boom is extended, the lifting height increases, and the length of the wire rope may be insufficient. At this time, it can be adjusted by changing the wire rope magnification. The height limit weight must be installed when changing the magnification.
A, working principle
When the system pressure reaches the brake opening pressure value, the normally closed brake is opened, the piston moves, the brake is released, and the motor output shaft drives the reel fixedly connected to it through the deceleration device to rotate to realize the lifting function requirements: when the system pressure gradually decreases When the brake piston gradually returns to its original position under the action of the spring force, the friction plate is compressed, and the reel stops rotating to realize the braking function. The working principle of lowering is basically the same as the working principle of lifting (motor reverse rotation).
1) According to the length of the boom, when to choose the wire rope magnification. When the hook rotates due to the coiling of the wire rope, put down the heavy objects and unfasten the wire rope completely before lifting.
2) The number of wire rope loops on the hoist drum shall not be less than three loops under any lifting conditions.
3) When carrying out lifting operations, first lift the load off the ground and stay for a while, confirm that there is no safety hazard, and then continue lifting.
4) Before the hoisting load has been lifted off the ground, it is not allowed to lift it off the ground with the lifting arm and extension arm, only the lifting operation can be carried out.
5) Do not change the joystick from "lift" to "down" or from "down" to "lift" abruptly. When switching, you should return the handle to the neutral position and confirm that the reel stops rotating before continuing the operation, otherwise, the machine will be damaged.
6) The spreader must have sufficient strength, and the lifting weight includes the weight of the hook and spreader.
7) Avoid excessively high lifting speed under load conditions.